Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving + Luminaries





The only decorations I had time for this year was my little turkey luminaries. All it took was a few printed images, translucent paper, craft glue, and flameless candles. It is quick, and could work for any holiday or celebration. Also, I thought it was fitting to include what I am grateful for. Jason and I have been together for 2,061 days, and I am so thankful for each and every single one of them. If I have learned anything in my life, it is to marry your best friend. We spent the day visiting with both sides of our family, and I not only got to spend time with my niece Leona on her very first Thanksgiving, but I also got to play with a family friend's son Leo. Jason and I ended the night with pumpkin pie and Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving episode.

Another thing I want to mention is how grateful I am to my friend Sara. We met through the blogging world and became pen pals. She sent me a beautiful package of lovely little things for Leona. Everyone should check out her blog Sincerely, Sara.

I hope you all had a very happy, relaxing, memorable, fun Thanksgiving. All I know is that mine was simple, sweet, and unforgettable.

♥ How was your Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we're friends too!! Being pen pals with you is amazing!! Congrats on being with Jason for over 2,000 days! That's so wonderful! I hope I find my best friend someday! I'm sure he's out there somewhere! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you will! You are amazing :) I hope you had a happy, happy Thanksgiving too.

      Delete