Monday, May 23, 2016

Mother's Day







It's been about two weeks since I sat at our kitchen table with my MacBook in front of me. These last two weeks have been an adjustment with Jason going back to work, but I have to say I finally feel like I'm in the swing of things. Phoenix and I have our own little routines now, and each day it starts to feel more familiar. I went through my camera and these photos made me smile. My first Mother's Day was not only memorable, but it was one of the best days of my entire life. Jason made it so special for me. We spent the day at Civic Park, reading Phoenix his very first book (The Cat in the Hat), and having my favorite treat: chocolate covered strawberries. Not to mention we stopped by my favorite store in Berkeley: 100% Pure. Phoenix is such an amazing little boy. I treasure each and every day I get to spend with him. Honestly, it's a privilege just to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment