Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hay


"I have never started a poem yet whose end I knew. Writing a poem is discovering." -Robert Frost

My last final is complete, and I am officially ready to graduate on May 9th! This feels like a new beginning for me. I worked really hard, and I cannot wait to celebrate with my friends and family when we go back to visit a week from today!

I am absolutely in love with everything that Hay designs. The black candle holder is my first Hay purchase. Currently my style consists of black, white, and minimalistic pieces. It's timeless.

What was your most recent accomplishment?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is awesome. Maybe I'll finish school one of these days...

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be continuing with school, but having my first degree feels really good. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm so happy that you finished your last final! You're so ready to tackle the world!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! Your last test is 'final'ly done!!!! Looking forward to seeing you next week! Love 'ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are both looking forward to coming back! It is less than a week now. :)

      Delete