Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Twenty-Five















So far March has been a very busy month, and April is already right around the corner. Jason and I have both of our birthdays and our anniversary within two weeks of one another. Also, my sister's birthday and finals. Needless to say, I probably will not have as much time to reflect upon the year of being twenty-five. I sifted through some of our photographs, and these were my favorites. We took a lot of adventures, the biggest being our move from Arizona to Louisiana. I can honestly say that we've both grown a lot from this experience, and I'm ready to kick off twenty-six with a bang!

♥ Do you set goals for each year?

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos! Looks like so much Fun :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    Lovely Greetings from Austria xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you.

      I checked out your blog, and it's fantastic. I would love to be your newest follower. :)

      Delete
  2. As always, Naomi, your photos are beautiful and creative and fun!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your photos. Looks like you had a marvelous year! <3


    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say! I really love taking photos, and I'm so glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  4. it looks like you had a wonderful year -- all of these photos are so beautiful! hope 26 brings lots of new adventures your way.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still hard to believe that I'm turning 26! I think it will be the best year yet. :)

      Delete