Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day



Have you ever gotten overly excited to do one too many projects at once? Well, this weekend I got a blast of inspiration at Hobby Lobby and Home Depot. Saturday we picked up some supplies, and got started on one of the two projects. This week we plan to do a little bit each night, and hopefully finish it by sometime next week. Sunday we spent the afternoon with our nephew Cooper for his fifth birthday. I don't know if you have been to a children's birthday party recently, but it was awesome! I love the big energy coming from those little bodies.

♥ Are you doing anything special for St. Patrick's Day?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all your projects!! I'm not doing anything today, just watching The Returned, a French show, with my brother!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of The Returned. I'll have to look into that because it seems like we have similar taste. :)

      Delete