Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Last Day in Phoenix, AZ

Camelback Mountain

The view of the McDowell Mountains from my parent's house

My dad, Leona, and Jason

My mom, dad, Leona, and yours truly

The curtains my mom, Jason and I made together

The Fountain Bleu, F106, is where Jason proposed.
It was the perfect first place to start our lives together.

Joker is ready to start the 1,500-mile journey from Phoenix to Louisiana!

Black Betty (our Prius) is all strapped in.
I'm going to miss this place, but we are on to bigger and better things.

Goodbye mountains.

♥ Have you ever moved to another state? What was your experience like?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!! The picture of Joker in the truck is so cute! Think of all the new adventures you're going to have! It's going to be amazing!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....such a nice post, gave me a big dose of melancholy....missing you two (and Joker...) so much!

    ReplyDelete