Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One In Six Billion + LA Part II

The view was beautiful from the Griffith Observatory.

The card I bought Jason from Frances Vintage.

Target does it again! The $1 wrapping paper I bought sure made his present extra special.

I couldn't wait until Monday to give him his present. I was just too excited! Tonight we finally have time to start putting R2D2 together.

Legos are so much more organized now. Everything is broken down into different bags so you can assemble a little at a time instead of having everything thrown together.

Jason always gives me the cutest cards. He is my one is six billion.

We really wanted to go to the Planetarium, but we didn't have time. Next time!

Kermit!

It's not easy being green.

Franz Kline The Ballantine
Oil on canvas. 1958-60.

Jackson Pollack Number 15
Oil on Masonite. 1950.

Mark Rothko White Center
Oil on canvas. 1957.

Andy Warhol Campbell's Soup Can
Oil on canvas. 1964.

Pablo Picasso Weeping Woman with Handkerchief 
Oil on canvas. 1937.

The places we went:

The coffee shops we tried:


♥ Have you been to LA? Where are your favorite places to go?

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! I want to go to all the places you went to and find my one in six billion! You guys are the cutest! That lego R2D2 looks tough to assemble!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not that bad. We started it last night, and I love how organized everything is :) I can't wait to see how ours turns out!

      Delete