1. A backpack is a pretty classic move when buying things for school. I need one that can fit my laptop, and this line by Herschel is perfect.
2. I need a quick breakfast in the morning. I have gone my whole life disliking toast until just recently. Since Jason and I have been making our toast in a pan, we decided it was time to invest in a toaster. This one has such a great, simple design.
3. I used to wear Converse all the time in high school, and I just realized how much I missed them. I feel like a new pair needs to make way into my closet immediately.
4. New music is always a must. I have been listening to Hugh Laurie's new album, "Didn't It Rain". I absolutely love this album cover.
5. I need things to be organized and most importantly written down. I love the feeling of crossing things off my list.
♥ What are some of your favorite back-to-school items?