Monday, July 15, 2013

Garden, Knoll + Matador

Michael's Garden

1. My brother Michael's garden | 2. Hibiscus | 3. Succulent collection | 4. Fresh blueberries | 5. A tomato picked for dinner | 6. Thrifty windmill | 7. Spiral staircase

Angel's Knoll - 500 Days of Summer
1. Where they sat | 2. Downtown Los Angeles | 3. Angel's Flight

Matador Beach, Malibu
1 & 2. Walking along the beach | 3. Cove | 4. Jason | 5. I fell in love with him all over again while taking this photo | 6. Birdie | 7. The rest of the flock | 8. Picture the sound

We spent last weekend on a quick, three-day trip from Phoenix to Los Angeles. I feel so lucky to be able to visit as often as we do, and stay with my brother. One night he made us dinner, and everything came straight out of the garden. We made a lot of good memories, and I look forward to our next little adventure.

♥ How did you spend your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. That all looks wonderful! 500 Days of Summer is my all time favorite...

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks like you had a magical time! Michael's garden is amazing!!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His garden is beautiful. I can't wait to start gardening once it cools off :)

      Delete
  3. I love that windmill and all of the fresh yummies from the garden!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that windmill. It's so rustic, and a perfect addition to his garden.

      Delete
  4. Love your dress combined with the bright pink bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! It's actually a romper :)

      Delete