Monday, June 17, 2013

The Kings of Summer + A Very Happy Father's Day


The perfect summer weekend:
The Kings of Summer
Fresh salads
Coffee dates
New do
Family
Nightly walks
Thrift store shopping
Pink roses
Hula hooping
Summer dresses

I feel so lucky to call this guy my dad. I could never thank him enough for all the Starbucks coffee dates, introducing me to NPR, teaching me to love history, and taking me to Orioles baseball games when I was little. I love you dad!

♥ Did you do anything special for Father's Day?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. I haven't heard of that movie, I've gotten so out of touch with finding independent films, or at least those that aren't mainstream. I'll have to check this out.

    I spent Father's Day with my boyfriend and some of his family. My daddy is far away, but I'll get to see him Wednesday!

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good movie! I hope you get a chance to see it :)

      Delete