Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gift Wrapping + Party Hats

1//I got all the wrapping paper for $1 each from Target. The pretty paper, stamp, tags, and ribbon are from Michael's. All the supplies you need for fun party goodies.

2//This is the first time I've actually spent time wrapping a gift, and making party hats. It wasn't perfect, but I feel like that's what makes them so cute.

3//Little details, like the fresh French lavender courtesy of Trader Joe's, make all the difference. This gift is for my sister Michelle for her birthday.

4//The white hat with the hearts is for me, the white and purple gingham is for Michelle, and the blue and white polka dot one is for Jason. His birthday is on the 15th, so I thought he deserved some early recognition. 

♥ Do you have any neat tricks for gift wrapping?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to learn how to gift wrap! I usually just throw it in a bag lol! The ribbon and the flowers is a lovely touch!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I always used to do, but it's so fun to wrap presents up all pretty. I don't think I'll go back :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! I always admire pretty wrap jobs but rarely take the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete