Friday, November 2, 2012

Orchid + If I Were...


If I were a gemstone I'd be spirit quartz
If I were a scent, I'd be fresh coffee brewing
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be black mary-jane wedges
If I were the weather, I'd be a chilly, overcast day
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile
If I were a car, I'd be a mini cooper
If I were a time of day, I'd be sunrise
If I were a month, I'd be November
If I were a place, I'd be a snowy forest
If I were a liquid, I'd be a vanilla soy latte
If I were a taste, I'd be a crisp apple
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a sea lion
If I were a food, I'd be Maryland crab
If I were a color, I'd be royal blue
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano
If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid
If I were a planet, I'd be Earth.
If I were an object, I'd be an abstract painting
If I were a fruit, I'd be a peach
If I were a sound, I'd be mellow
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday

 I saw this on Free as a Bird, and I thought I would try it out. What would you be?

11 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post. I love it! I love your answer for liquid! hehe...

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I think if I were the weather--I'd be a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!! Love it! So poetic and fun! I like that you'd be a smile, a sunrise, and a crisp apple!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I came across your blog and wanted to nominate you for a Liebster Award
    !http://sippingsweettea.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html
    Have a great weekend!
    Love this post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this alot - it's really fun. if i were a month, i would definitely be september

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete