1. This is really cute. These are maps from where a person was born or grew up. I plan on making this either this next week. The girl that represents me will be from Baltimore, Maryland. Jason's boy character will be from Scottsdale, Arizona. I feel very lucky to have grown up in Maryland. It is a beautiful place, and there is so much of our country's history there. I miss the trees, and the seasons. I don't know where we are going to move when Jason is done with school, but I do know that somewhere along the east coast is on the table.
2. This is another ah-mazing idea. It is a map of where you and your love met. Our's will be Arizona, and the heart (the city) will be Scottsdale. I think we are for sure doing this little project this weekend. To Michael's we go!
3. I've been thinking about doing silhouettes for a long time now. This is definitely going to be a project I'm working on in the next week or so. I'm in a crafty mood, can you tell? Well, I'm almost always in a crafty mood ;)
4. I love when you can make things customizable with your own photographs. It takes a normal everyday object into something that really says "you".
5. I wear a lot of cardigans, so this could be pretty cool to add on to one of them. I'm thinkin' a blue cardigan with red hearts.
6. When I do this for me, I picture it in blue and as an anklet.
7. I love succulent plants! This looks like fun :) Definitely a must try!
That's all the crafty ideas on my agenda. I hope to do all these within this month, and write about how it all went down. Happiest first of June!