Saturday, May 26, 2012

Senses Saturday + Popsicles


{Sight} Our wedding coffee table book. I'll be looking at this forever.

Jason in his black bow tie reminds me of the wedding.

{Scent} This Anthropologie candle is one of my favorite smells,
with all good memories attached.

{Sound} Mumford and Sons "Little Lion Man" is on my mind constantly as of late.

{Taste} Summer Nights + Popsicles = Happy Naomi :)

{Touch} My keyboard, and all the funny sounds I make with it.


{Sight} In our wedding package we received a coffee table book. I picked out 100 of our favorite photos and our photographer, the amazing Amy Pileggi of Iris Creative Photography, complied them into a unique collection of my all-time happiest memory. I also put up a photo I took of Jason today after work.

{Scent} Anthropologie candles are the best. The scent is called Volcano and the brand is Capri Blue. It reminds me of my brother's apartment in Korea Town (Los Angeles, CA). Every time I smell it I think of him and it makes me so happy.

{Sound} Mumford and Sons "Little Lion Man" has been on repeat ALL DAY {for the past 2 days}. I find a song and get kind of obsessed with it. Some people might think it's weird, but there are some songs out there that I can listen to over and over, and they never seem to dull.

{Taste} Summers and popsicles are kind of synonymous to me. These are amazing! I got them at Whole Foods, and they have chunks of real strawberries in 'em. I usually eat one on our nightly walks with Joker. Yummy :)

{Touch} Jason got me this keyboard for my birthday last year. I write little songs on it. I have always loved the way keys on a piano {or keyboard} feel. It's always inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment