Saturday, May 19, 2012

Earrings + Butter

The green earrings and the gold anchor earrings were my future momma's day present.


These are some of my new favorite products. On the left is Ojon conditioner. I first got it when I was in Paris at the Champs-Elysees. My Father-in-Law gave me a gift card to Ulta for my birthday, so I thought I would get it again. I got the Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava body lotion from Whole Foods. It smells so good! Butter Nail Polish is cool because they don't have formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP; just colour no carcinogens. The left one is called "Henley Regatta" and the right one (I'm currently wearing) is "West End Wonderland". With my gift card to Ulta I also got Smashbox's Eye Brightener pencil. It's been a fun, girly time.

Butter's "West End Wonderland"


1 comment: