Tuesday, May 29, 2012

16 Silly Factoids + Secret Songs

{April 2012}


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? My dad calls me Sally Sue, and he had the intention of actually naming me that. My mom wouldn't let him, thankfully. But it's cute that he still calls me that to this day.

2. What's a weird habit of yours? I make up silly, and completely random songs about anything and everything.

3. Do you have any weird phobias? I'm freaked out by crickets {exception: Jiminy Cricket}.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? "Like A Boss" by The Lonely Island. That song is hilarious!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? When people put their dogs in the back of a pick-up truck.


6. What's one of your nervous habits? Crackin' my knuckles.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? It depends on how you look at it. If I'm laying in bed I'm on the left.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? Bones, he's a stuffed dog. I still have him, and break him out when I'm sick.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? Iced vanilla soy latte. I'm pretty much obsessed.

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? The only "rule" I have is to use all-natural paraben free products, but I do that.

11. Which way do you face in the shower? East :) 


12. Do you have any weird body skills? I can make a four-leafed clover with my tongue. 

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad", but you love to eat it anyways? I can't turn down chocolate covered strawberries. But I only really have them like once or twice a year.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? "Redic" or "For serious" 

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? Pink polka dotted pajamas & a Rolling Stones t-shirt.

16. What did you use to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't? I used to wear my Birkenstocks everywhere, but now only every once in a blue moon.



That's all folks. TAG you're it! If you do this, post the link in the comments I want to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment