Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Heard Museum








Taken on February 23, 2020

These photos are from our last museum trip pre-COVID-19. I have been so bad at uploading photos from our little adventures for the blog. I really want to get back into it. It's nice to document this time of our lives. Having two little ones is so much different than one. Sometimes it feels like it's quadruple the work, but I know that I will look back at this time as being so sweet and rewarding. I'm lucky to get to teach Phoenix and Zoe everything and see every moment of their young lives.

Jason and I went to the Heard Museum on a date. We love to get coffee from a local coffee house and look at art hand in hand. I can't wait for our next date, because time with him is so, so precious.

The works above are from David Hockney and Maria Hupfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment