Thursday, June 8, 2017

My Little One


My Little One

My little one
You gaze at the words you have yet to learn

My sweet one
Your tiny fingers grasp mine as we trickle down the trail

My only one
For now you complete us

You were the one that changed everything

–for the better.


There are days when it is hard being a parent, because there is no right way to do things. I will try, try, try. I will try to be the best mother I can. I will try to hold onto my own ideas, wants, and needs. I will continue to put my first love first – my sweet, sweet husband. My man, my rock, a legend.

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful Mom and wife! Beautiful words.... I love you and miss you all very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to me that you said that. Thank you so much! I love you too Shala! We can't wait to see you next month! :)

      Delete