I'm usually the one behind the camera, so I really treasure the ones with my little man. This picture was taken at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco. We have taken Phoenix on so many little adventures. I can't wait to share all of these memories with him when he is older. This will be my second Mother's Day, but last year he was only 2 months old. Becoming a mother has changed our routines, but we still do pretty much everything we did before we had him. I am so lucky to have such a happy, healthy boy. My favorite thing is to put on a record and dance with him. He laughs and shakes his hips. He loves samba and all other world music.
I made a list of things I think are cool. Maybe you're mom would like them too.
1. Drift Volume 5: Melbourne
2. Ansel Adams: In The National Parks
3. Good Candle: Americano 1lb
4. Clear Glass Solar String Lights
5. Everlane Square Zip Wallet: Black
6. Brenford Wood Dining Bench: Maple