Sunday, April 16, 2017

Simple Easter


I came up with an idea for a simple Easter basket: a book, a treat, and a stuffed animal. My parents sent out a basket for Phoenix that had a stuffed bunny rabbit, so I decided to skip the third component this year. Phoenix loves Plum Organics Super Puffs! We have tried every flavor and he loves all of them! The book I got was Good Night Arizona. I wanted to share some of where Jason and I are from with him so it becomes familiar. The jars are Earth's Best baby food.


Here it is: Phoenix's very first Easter basket. Enjoy, little man.


Thank you Ya Ya and Pop Pop! The bunny was his favorite, and we let him try a little taste of the cotton candy.


On our recent desert adventure to Palm Springs, we picked up this obnoxiously big palm frond. I love it, and want to keep it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment