1. I cooked myself breakfast and ate it about an hour before the sun came up. Also, I always start my day with a cup of hot lemon water.
2. Drinking an americano reminds me our honeymoon. We travelled to England, France, and Belgium. Most of our time in Europe was spent in Northern France, and for a good portion of it we stayed with a family friend in a little town called Chaumont-en-Vexin. With our friend, Christelle, we would sip our black coffee from bowls and eat fresh croissants from the local patisserie.
3. I refer to these books regularly:
Absolute Beauty by Pratima Raichur, for reminders on different Ayurvedic principles on diet, breathing techniques, and yoga.
Ancient Secrets of Facial Rejuvenation: A Holistic, Nonsurgical Approach to Youth & Well-Being by Victoria J. Mogilner, for daily facial acupressure.
Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most Awesome Beverage on Earth by Ryoko Iwata, because I can never remember the best time to drink coffee according to our circadian clock. It's 9:30 am -11:30 am, and 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm.
My trigger point therapy textbook with my notes and other scribbles included from my days at Arizona School of Massage Therapy. Even though I no longer practice massage therapy as my occupation, I still use what I learned on a daily basis.
4. I don't use many beauty products, but two things that I swear by are Peter Thomas Roth's Cucumber Gel Mask, and OPI's Tiramisu For Two nail polish.
5. I have listened to each of the two podcasts from The Minimalists twice now.
6. Superstore is my new favorite show, and I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I've watched each episode. It's from the same people that wrote The Office, so if you liked that show that you won't be disappointed.
7. I want to get this bonnet for Phoenix from Briar Handmade.
8. It's really hard to believe that today it is less than two months away until my due date. Every little kick and squirm reminds me of how truly lucky I am to be his mom. I can't wait until I get to hold him in my arms.
9. Message To Bears, EP 1 has been playing on repeat for days now.