Friday, August 28, 2015

Surprise



I came home to the most amazing surprise ever! When I returned from Arizona, I walked into our apartment that was filled with black and white balloons, and a mahogany box on our coffee table. Inside the box was a beautiful aquamarine necklace that I had seen a few weeks ago. I mentioned to Jason that I wanted it because it was the birthstone of our baby. Afterwards he showed me what he had been working on during our time apart. He learned "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley. He was inspired by one of our favorite bands, Twenty One Pilots. They were the most amazing homecoming surprises I could have ever imagined. 

2 comments:

  1. That's the sweetest thing! Good job, Jason! That necklace is lovely!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe he did all that! It was a really special night! He's amazing. :)

      Delete