Monday, August 31, 2015

Pregnancy: Week 12



This weekend Jason and I didn't do much other than a fun West Elm run, a trip to Hobby Lobby, and finishing off the last season of Game of Thrones. This little xerographica air plant and terrarium are from West Elm and I couldn't love them more.

Size: our baby is the size of a large plum! They are about 2.5 inches long and weight a half of an ounce.

Symptoms: lately I have been feeling very tired, and a little bit of dizziness. This weekend I had some nausea, but as soon as I snack on something I feel much better.

Watching: last night Jason and I watched the second episode of Fear The Walking Dead. We both love it! It is really interesting to see the zombie apocalypse from a different timeline.

Reading: I have been reading the newspaper more regularly. The San Francisco Chronicle is a really wonderful newspaper. Other than that I'm just about to start Bringing Up Bébé by Pamela Druckerman. 

Loving: Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask. It helps calm my skin from all of the hormonal changes. 

Playing with: tissue paper and fabric. I found some DIY projects that I'm really excited to be working on this week.

Thinking about: decorating our baby's nursery. I want to keep things very minimal, mostly white, with natural wooden toys and some of my own personal artwork. Jason and I want to make everything we can ourselves: mobiles, baby gyms, etc.

Working on: getting my eBay, society6, and Etsy stores updated with new products. The big news and traveling constantly has taken time away from keeping everything current.

Travel: we will be spending a few days in Reno in the beginning of September, and then a few days in Los Angeles on the 18th. I'm trying to plan some new things to see around Reno, and we are thinking about driving to Black Rock Desert in Nevada.

Researching: houses in Fairfield, California. Jason and I found a city not too far from us with more affordable houses. We are looking into moving either to a house or new apartment with more room for our little family addition.

Tasting: Bark Thins dark chocolate with almonds are my favorite treat right now.

Listening to: Blurryface by Twenty One Pilots. This album has been on repeat for a while now.

Excited to: find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We should find out in October, so that means it's only 6 or 7 weeks until baby george can receive their proper name.

Daddy-to-be: Jason brought me home my favorite salad, fuji apple chicken, from Panera Bread, a tall java chip coconut milk frappuccino, and a copy of the San Francisco Chronicle for lunch. I am so amazingly lucky to have such an amazing husband to do all that for me on his lunch break. It's the little things in life that add up to so incredibly much.

No comments:

Post a Comment