Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Parent's House

















There are a few things that I enjoy when staying at my parents house, like watching the local news, reading the Arizona Republic, and sitting outside by the pool for breakfast. I have always loved my parent's backyard because of the beautiful walls that my mother painted. There is a purple coyote based off of the school I attended, Zuni Elementary, when we first moved to Arizona, a saguaro cactus, and the McDowell Mountains that you can see from their backyard. There are also a few things that will always remind me of this particular trip, such as the Toms strawberry kid's toothpaste that I've been using that actually belongs to my niece Leona, the dizzy feeling of playing the card game Nertz, and talking all about the pregnancy. It is a very special time, and I feel so lucky to have this time to spend with them. Jason had to travel back to the San Francisco Bay Area for work, and it's so hard to spend a night apart. Although, this is a time I will always treasure so I want to sit back, relax, and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment