Thursday, December 18, 2014

Currently


Watching: SOA

Reading: Kinfolk Vol. 14

Loving: the Christmas cards that we have gotten from friends and family. It warms my heart!

Playing with: the new font I downloaded called "Raleway". I love it.

Thinking about: getting a new blog design. I love what 17th Avenue Designs is doing.

Working on: new paintings, always.

Tasting: Tazo green tea.

Listening to: "Goddess" by BANKS. Seriously, that song has been on repeat for days.

Excited to: only six more days until we leave for Arizona! I can't wait to see our families!

Thank you to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for the idea for this post. What are you currently into?

6 comments:

  1. Where are you at with SOA? I missed the first few seasons but was hooked for the last few, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on season 2. It can get pretty crazy!

      Delete
  2. love tazo green tea! gosh, i need to get myself into reading kinfolk and darling magazine! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read the new Darling Issue 10. I will probably pick that up in the next couple of days. You should definitely try Kinfolk!

      Delete
  3. I'm currently counting down the days until my brothers and I go to Austin for my cousin's wedding! So so excited! Happy Holidays!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin is amazing! You are going to have a great time! :)

      Delete