Thursday, August 7, 2014

Marriage



I love you | Je t'aime | Jag älskar dig

Honestly, I stop myself from publicly gushing over all the truly amazing things Jason does on a daily basis because I feel like I would be bragging every single day. Today I need express how lucky I am to be married to my best friend. Each day that we are together we learn, grow, and become better as a couple and individually. From little notes left on the fridge, to skimping on sleep because cuddling on the couch is too hard to resist, we are so happy. I don’t know why it feels weird to say. Maybe it is because I know what it is like to want that and not have it, and I don’t want to make anyone feel bad. But today is just one of those days just like Cat Stevens says, “I can’t keep it in…” and it feels so good to say that I married the sweetest and most handsome man in the world. To me, marriage has been the most fun I have ever had, and I believe that has helped me become what is now the best version of myself. I can’t wait for all of the adventures we have ahead, like buying a house or having children. But for now, I could not be happier to be just the three of us.

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree about marriage being the most fun and becoming the best version of yourself. That has been my experience too. Congrats to you. :)

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that you feel the same way about your relationship! Congrats to you too sweet lady. ♥

      Delete
  2. ;-) Love you both very much....and Jokie too!!! You two are the happiest couple I have ever known!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!!! That is so sweet of you to say. You raised one amazing guy. ♥

      Delete