1. Go to Disney World.
2. Visit the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee.
3. Eat a watermelon radish.
4. Build a coffee table with reclaimed wood.
5. Learn Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy on the piano.
6. Learn La Vie en Rose by Édith Piaf on the ukulele.
7. Paint once a month.
8. Go camping.
9. Take twelve self-portraits.
10. Bake a turkey for Thanksgiving.
11. Save money for a down payment on a house.
12. Plan our second trip to London.
13. Participate in a Color Fun Run 5K.
14. Sew this shower curtain.
15. Visit five new museums.
16. Hold a baby alligator.
17. Tour the Degas House in New Orleans.
18. Read ten new books.
19. Re-read To Kill A Mockingbird.
20. See Death Cab For Cutie in concert.
21. Make a new friend or reunite with an old one.
22. Learn French.
23. See a stand-up comedy performance.
24. Paint using watercolors.
25. Go to the Petrified Forest in Arizona.
26. Go to Monument Valley in Utah.
Growing up I went to Disney World with my family, and the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. I have not seen either of these places since I was very little. I want to experience them as an adult, but most importantly I want to experience them with Jason.
I cannot believe that both of us will be 26 this month! My birthday is on the 7th and his is on the 15th.
♥ What would be on your list?