The night of our two-year anniversary we drove home from California, but had just enough time to attempt sparkler writing. We had never tried it before, but I always thought it looked really cool. It's actually quite simple.
what you need:
- Camera (I used my Canon Rebel EOS T3i)
what to do:
- Put your camera on Shutter Priority Mode
- Attach your camera to a tripod
- Adjust the timer (I used 5 seconds for the "2" and 10 seconds for "love")
- If possible, have someone press the button for you
- Practice the outline before you actually take the picture
- Don't forget that you will need to write backwards
- If you finish your outline before the timer goes off just stay still
- Cursive works best, and just keep your lettering flowing and loopy
♥ What do you think? Have you tried sparkler writing before?