Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Part II + The Bandit Edition
















We had a spooky, fun-filled All Hallow's Eve! Our night started out getting our treat for the night: a mocha from our favorite coffee shop in downtown Phoenix called Lola. After our little coffee date we went over to my sister's house to spend time with my niece on her very first Halloween. She dressed up as a monkey, and needless to say she was completely adorable. Then, like every year, we went to Chris Birkett's neighborhood haunted house. It gets bigger and better every year! We ended our night watching Bram Stoker's Dracula and carving pumpkins.

♥ What did you do on All Hallow's Eve?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Halloween! I wish I'd done more Halloween-y things this year like you! You guys are the cutest burglars! I think I'd be okay with you guys robbing my house lol!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You better watch out, we just might ;) ha!

      Delete