In life, it's good to have balance. It's important to focus on what makes you happy, and also to reflect on what you've learned. I saw this affirmation banner by Secret Holiday Co, and I thought how lovely it would be to walk into a room and see this everyday. In this fast paced world we live in it's nice to have a friendly reminder that you can really get through anything.
1. Slow mornings.
2. Coffee dates.
5. Long drives on an autumn night.
5 things that I've learned
1. Good friendships are hard to come by, and it's ok to cut negative people out of your life.
2. When inspired, it's best to take what is given and make it your own.
3. Don't ever settle for a mediocre life.
4. Marry your best friend.
5. Dr. Seuss still has the best advice.
5 things that I do for peace of mind
1. At night, Jason and I drive down Pima Road with the windows down. We either talk or listen to music, but it's just so dark and peaceful.
2. My new favorite thing is Darling magazine. It's beautiful and inspiring. The articles are very well-written.
3. I like to make things. I love little crafts, and whenever we finish one and hang it up/use it I always feel a sense of accomplishment. The last thing we made was a clock using a photo of our dog Joker. It's in our kitchen, and I can't wait to post pictures tomorrow of how it turned out.
4. I make a lot of lists. I like crossing things off, and staying organized. I have a cute white and gold polka dot planner that I honestly don't know what I'd do without.
5. Acupuncture is such a wonderful way to restore your mind and body. I'm a licensed massage therapist, so I can appreciate the importance of a natural approach to healing.
♥ What do you do for peace of mind?