Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lavender Festival + Concho, Arizona









Sunday morning we headed North to Concho, Arizona, which is in the White Mountains. It was about a three and a half hour drive from Phoenix. When we arrived we got to cut our own bundle of lavender, so Jason and I took turns picking the best ones to take home with us. I love little day trips, just to get out of town and do something new. It was a fun, cloudy day, and good to get back out with nature.

♥ When was your last road trip? What did you do?

6 comments:

  1. I love the smell of lavender! I would take home whole baskets, haha!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful! I need another day trip...

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already can't wait for the next one!

      Delete
  3. Everything must have smelled so beautiful! We used to spray lavender oil (plus water) in my classroom. My preschoolers loved it.

    Sadly, I can't remember the last road trip I took. I need to get on that.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete