1. Vintage tea cup. I've been looking at vintage royal stafford bone china tea cups for quite some time. Every once in a while I would "window" shop on eBay or Etsy, but this particular one stood out the most. Since Jason and I have switched over from espresso to earl grey, I thought it would be fitting to have afternoon tea in a pretty pink tea cup. I found a cool blue one for him that we will order soon.
2. Pink roses. The roses are medium pink/lavender. It feels enchanting to have roses in the house because they are so classic and beautiful.
3. Acupuncture. I have been going through some anxiety, and decided to take a nature approach. Yesterday was my second session, and I really believe it helps. The woman I go to also gave me some traditional chinese herbs to take. Honestly, I feel like there is nothing more relaxing.
4. Upcoming events. My 25th birthday, our 5th anniversary, and Jason's 25th birthday all fall within two weeks of each other. We have planned some really fun things to celebrate. April can't come soon enough!
5. Netflix. I watched a few episodes of Gossip Girl, and I love it. I'm only on season one, so no spoilers!
♥ What are 5 things that are making you happy today?