Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Books + Antlers

I ordered this beautiful antler on Etsy, and I'm absolutely in love with it! I originally wanted a natural colored one, but painted white is more modern and fits perfectly in our home.

Anthropologie had a huge sale on their books, so I picked up these two because they were cheaper than the price in my Amazon cart. Score!

Tonight I'm going play with the antler and see what it looks like wrapped in the Starry Lights from Restoration Hardware. I just need to pick up some batteries.

♥ What's new with you? What books are you currently reading?

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the antler! My husband would never let me get one but I think they look great on ledges, book shelves, and mantels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too bad your hubby doesn't like them. It is a naturally shed antler, if that is the issue.

      I agree, they can look good just about anywhere :)

      Delete
  2. I love getting new table books like that - and I love the antler. Little natural touches like that are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I've been seeing them around for a while, and with them being on sale, I couldn't pass them up :)

      Delete
  4. What a deal you got on those two books! I've wanted to pick up a Kinfolk book for quite a while now...

    xoxo,
    Nat
    modernbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go to Anthropologie. I'm sure it's still on sale!

      Delete
  5. ooo i think i like them in white better too! i actually like the way it looks like there on your desk. i like the idea of it wrapped in lights though, it sounds like a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Happier at Home book looks right up my street. I've just received The Martha Rules by Martha Stewart which I started reading today (which I will try to fit in in between my studies.)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that antler!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the antler!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete