Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas + Lovely Gifts

I'm so grateful for all the beautiful gifts we received from our family.

This is the most we've ever decorated for a holiday: it was so worth it!

My brother, Michael, got me the best smelling candle!

My mother-in-law got me a Singer sewing machine! I'm so excited to create something.

Michael gave Jason a remote controlled helicopter for Christmas. Needless to say: he loves it.

Hooray for a smooth landing!

♥ I hope that you all had a very, merry Christmas! Did you get anything special?

12 comments:

  1. Kewl gifts! Yay for your new sewing machine! Can't wait to see what you make :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are so sweet! I don't know what to make first :)

      Delete
  2. Love your Christmas tree! Ooh, I can't wait to see what fun things you make with that sewing machine!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to make a skirt or something! I can't wait to get started :)

      Delete
  3. a sewing machine! soo awesome, cant wait to see some creations :)

    -Sara, Road to the Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I have to do is pick out some fabric and I'm good to go :)

      Delete
  4. The decorations look seriously beautiful! <3 I love the bow on the top of the tree - such a unique idea!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I saw a similar bow on Pinterest, so I thought I would give it a go :)

      Delete
  5. Merry (late) Christmas! I'm so envious of that sewing machine! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cat watching the helicopter flying!!

    ReplyDelete