Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn Must List + A little Hocus Pocus


Must-Have:
Hunter boots
A cozy jacket
Pumpkin spice lattes
S'mores
A night with family around the fire
Special moments with my sister, Michelle


Must-Do:
Carve a pumpkin
Knit a scarf
Bake a pie
Watch Hocus Pocus
Long walks
Hang up stringed lights


Must-Feel:
Creative, and make something beautiful and festive
Refreshed, and savor the cool air all around
Awake, with every cup of coffee shared with that special someone
Happy, especially when I hear the crunching of leaves on the ground
Ready, regarding any opportunity that comes my way
Content, with every moment

♥ I got this inspiration from Chelsea at Tea Talk. What is on your autumn must list? If you do this post leave me the link in your comments. I'd love to read about what's on your mind!

2 comments:

  1. My autumn must list is pretty much summed up by yours! I had a pumpkin spice latte this morning, my Hunter boots are ready when I am, and I made a pumpkin cake last week! Fall is definitely a refreshing time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin cake sounds yummy! Fall is definitely the most refreshing season :)

      Delete