Saturday, September 8, 2012

Senses Saturday + Super Mario Bros.


{Sight} We were walking around Fry's Electronics and came across Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. We both played around with it, and it's official that we have to own this game!



(Scent} I've been wearing So Pink perfume from the Gap. It has hints of grapefruit, and even though I hate how it tastes it's one of my favorite scents.



{Sound} I've had Fall of '82 by The Shins on repeat for a while. How simple the instrumentals are reminds me of The Beatles. That is probably the best compliment I could ever give them.


{Taste} We've been having pita pizzas for lunch nowadays. All it takes is a whole wheat pita, some organic eggplant marinara sauce, and some skim milk mozzarella and voilĂ !


{Touch} Hobby Lobby is like my mothership. I had my hands on everything from a catapult kit, kites, compasses, pillows, spray paint, and everything in between. Pretty much everything was 50% off! We ended up getting this Keep Calm & Carry On pillow, which we love because it reminds us of our honeymoon in London.

Do you have a favorite {sense} this week? Let me know in the comments ♥

4 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you on grapefruit! I hate how it tastes, but love how it smells! Love that rope bridge picture and your pillows!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how you could like to smell of something, but hate how it tastes! But its scent is very refreshing :)

      Delete
  2. i love the carry on pillow -and the artwork behind your couch! and i love super mario - we had a wii and played super mario galaxy but sold the wii before this game came out sadly

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Super Mario Galaxy and I really need to play that more!

      Delete