1. We just booked our flight to New York City on August 7th at night. We will take a redeye, and will spend three full days there. Then the plan is to take the train down to Baltimore, Maryland and spend three days there. One day will be designated for Baltimore City, one day for Reisterstown, and one day we will take transit to Washington DC. We will come home on August 14th in the afternoon. I’m really excited, and it’s wonderful to see all of our plans coming together. It’s not too far away now!
2. Elephants always remind me of my grandmother on my dad's side. I think she would have really enjoyed this photograph. It makes me smile!
3. Scalloped skirts are so classy! I love it! I just bought one from the Gap on sale for under $10.
4. I need a new pair of TOMS for our East Coast trip. We will be doing a lot of walking, and I've already worn through the one's I have. Aren't these cute? They've got a bit of whimsy :)
5. I'm kind of obsessed with anchors and arrows lately. Both of these photos are products from Etsy. The one on the left is only $2.50! I think I'll be getting that one soon :)
6. This has been my favorite song for a really long time. My last post got me thinking about how much I love the band Say Anything. "Alive With The Glory of Love".