Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently + Natasha


{Reading} I am finishing up Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins [book two of The Hunger Games trilogy]. Then I'm going to read The Twilight Saga [before the last movie comes out]. After that, I am going to read The Hobbit.


{Watching} We are on Season 7 of House. I'm excited to find out how they ended it, because they just finished up with Season 8, which was the final season.


{Anticipating} We are going kayaking again this weekend in Prescott on Lake Watson. My parents said it was beautiful, so I hope it's as good as they described.

{Laughing about} Animals do the funniest things. We have a cat Farrah [named after Farrah Fawcett] and she goes nuts running super fast and jumping, falling, and doing flips and rolls.


{Listening to} The Black Keys album Brothers


{Eating} For dinner we have been eating this 100% all-natural chicken patties from Open Nature. It's an amazing brand that raises their meat without antibiotics, no preservatives, and no Nitrates, or MSG added.


{Working on} I am working on our little trip to the East Coast. I've been playing around with idea of us flying into Baltimore, Maryland, spending a day in Baltimore, a day in Reisterstown, a day in Washington D.C., and then take the train to New York City for 2 days. It will be cheaper this way because we will only have to pay for a hotel one night. We will stay with my family while we are in Maryland. I guess we would get to see more, and Jason could finally see where I grew up.


{Wishing for} Marc by Marc Jacobs "Petal to the Metal Natasha" purse. I have never had a dream purse until I saw this beauty. One day I will save up enough for her.

15 comments:

  1. Those are such good seasons! I don't want to give anything away, but things get crazy on the following seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if Open Nature was a good brand the last time I went shopping. I think I'll try some now since someone vouches for it lol And ahhh I am oober jealous of your trip to Baltimore! I've ALWAYS wanted to go there. (I was a big John Waters fan back in the day and most of his movies are set there. Yes, I am dorky like that lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Open Nature is a great brand, all healthy + nutritious! That's so cool that you are a fellow John Waters fan :) I'm from Baltimore so I'm extra excited to go because I still consider it home.

      Delete
  3. I loved Catching Fire! can't wait to see the movie, I may or may not have a crush on Josh Hutcherson, lol :)
    East coast trip sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Peeta's character :) I can't wait to finish the book! I'm glad that I have one more to read after this [Mockingjay].

      Delete
  4. Try the Open Nature pizza, it's yummy!! Look at Kate Russo's concert schedule (and Blake's too), they live in Maryland now....I'm sure Kate would love to see you two AZ Elliots' fans at a show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both ideas are great :) I'll keep that in mind.

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to read the Hunger Games trilogy for a while, but I sadly haven't gotten around to it yet. I saw the movie and loved it, though! Are you enjoying the books so far?

    Have fun kayaking this weekend! Sounds like it'll be fun! :)

    xo Brittany | Sincerely, Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good books! The movie was good, but I would say the books are better :)

      Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. We try to go kayaking and/or hiking at least once a week. I hope that you have a great weekend! Any exciting plans?

      Delete
    2. I was given all three books as a gift recently and they've just been sitting on my nightstand. Maybe I'll finally crack them open this summer!

      That's so great. I love kayaking! I haven't been in so long, but it's always so much fun. Thank you! I'm having a girls' day with my mom on Saturday, so we're going to see Snow White and the Huntsman and then Sunday is car shopping day for me. :)

      Delete
    3. It sounds like you have a really fun weekend planned :) I thought Snow White was really good. Happy car shopping :)

      Delete
  6. Hi lady! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I am a new blogger and apparently we have lots of other things in common too! I loved The Hunger games and The Hobbit is next on my list! Also love the Black Keys and actually saw them in concert last summer (so good)! Loved reading your blog and will put you on my reader :) nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I loved your blog :) It certainly sounds like we have lots in common, which is awesome. That's cool that you saw them in concert! I haven't yet, but I heard they are really good live. Thank you for reading, and it was great to meet you!

      Delete
  7. House was such an amazing show. His weekly antics will be dearly missed in my house come this fall. Season 8 is a good one. You are in for a treat. :)

    I grew up in Maryland, too!! I hail from Charles County. You were a Baltimore girl?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard that Season 8 was a doozy! I can't wait to see what happens.

    Yay another Maryland lady :) I actually grew up in Reisterstown, a little town about 20 miles North from Baltimore. I spent a lot of time in Baltimore though. I used to go to the Inner Harbor all the time. Have you been?

    ReplyDelete