Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Houston




We went to Houston, Texas for the weekend. Two days full of coffee shops, records, and parks with a beautiful skyline. I wanted to share the local coffee shops we visited: BlacksmithSouthside Espresso, and Inversion. Blacksmith had the best atmosphere, Southside had the best latte art, and Inversion had the best meaning behind their name as well as local art for sale.

In case you were curious, I created a list of all of the coffee shops Jason and I have gone to since we have been married. You can see the list here.

Also, we totally scored on an original Star Wars record at Half Price Books! We listened to it as we put together our new dresser. It is easily our favorite album. Ever.

Did you find any nifty gifties?
*100 gold stars if you can name that reference.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you created a list of all the coffee shops you've been to together! I like keeping a record of all the books I've read! I find it interesting to know what people like to keep a list of! It's cool that you got an original Star Wars record!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you have a list dedicated to all the books you've read. I've never thought to do that. :)

      Delete