Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's Favorites + Pumpkins Galore


These two little guys are our first pumpkins of the season. I already have about a zillion pumpkin-carving ideas. I have a feeling I'm going to end up doing one a week.


Jason and I had our favorite breakfast: Trader Joe's pumpkin pancakes! It's amazing with pumpkin butter. Next time I think I'm going to use cookie cutters to make them in different shapes.


This is the tree right outside our home. The weather is getting better and better everyday! I can't wait until it's actually cool enough to wear a jacket and tights!


So, this happened. Even though it was ridiculous to get all this grass off of him, he was absolutely adorable. He had so much fun rolling around, and I'm glad I had my camera with me to capture it.


I love the bright orange color of the bird of paradise blooms. I'm glad I've been taking my camera with me on my daily walks with Joker. There is so much beauty around my neighborhood.


Fall is my favorite season, which I'm sure I've mentioned more than once. In Arizona, the weather is perfect. We spend a lot more time outdoors. I'm so happy to take in all the little things in nature that are so beautiful that usually go unnoticed.


I wish we had our own tree so we could build a treehouse. I love this one in our complex though. It's probably the most shady tree around. Plus, it actually has pinecones! 


It's finally time for the pumpkin spice latte! I waited until it cooled off, and now it's perfect. I can't wait to spend this weekend sipping on our PSL's and watching Heroes.


Last night I tried Woodchuck's Hard Cider. It's really yummy, and tastes like granny smith apples! Like I've said before I'm not much of a drinker, but this seemed to fit in with our fall-themed week.

♥ What are some of your Friday favorites? Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. That puppy is just the cutest! They're always so happy when they're dirty.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are fall perfection! Your dog is such a cutie! I bought my first mini pumpkin this week and went apple picking with a friend! It was so wonderful and they had the best mini cinnamon sugar donuts! Now I'm thinking of running over to Trader Joe's tomorrow to get some pumpkin pancakes!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apple picking! I am so jealous! That sounds like a lot of fun :)

      Delete
  3. Way to not mess around at all with the pumpkin enthusiasm. Love it! And now I need to remember to go by Trader Joe's tomorrow to get some of that pancake mix...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try the pumpkin pancakes :)

      Delete